日文聴解 ゆめ
ゆめ
夢 / Dream
作,絵,読 Teru
ゆめをみた しあわせなゆめ
我做了一個夢,一個幸福的夢。
I had a dream — a happy dream.
きみがいて わらってくれた
你在那裡,對我微笑。
You were there, smiling at me.
ぼくだけが きみとふたりで
只有我和你兩個人,
It was just the two of us,
まぶしくて あったかかった
耀眼而溫暖。
Brilliant, and warm all around.
しあわせなゆめ さようなら
再見了,幸福的夢。
Goodbye, happy dream.
こぼれおちてく すなみたい
像從指縫滑落的沙,
Like sand spilling through my hands,
なみにさらわれ きえてった
被浪沖走、消失無蹤。
You were swept away by waves and vanished.
ここにいるのは ぼくひとり
留下的,只有我一個人。
Now, it’s only me left here.
どこにでもある よくあるはなし
平凡的故事,隨處可見,
An ordinary story, one that happens to anyone,
だれでもわかる ふつうのはなし
誰都能懂的故事。
One anyone can understand.
しにするいみも ないのだけれど
或許沒有特別的意義,
It has no special meaning or reason,
ぼくにとっては だいじなはなし
但對我而言,卻是重要的故事。
Yet to me, it’s something precious.